Quay to Quay
Samskip’s quay-to-quay service offers customers the possibility to access Samskip’s extensive shipping and rail network using their own equipment.
Our sea and land terminals are key to Samskip’s pan-European transport network. Besides door-to-door, we also oﬀer quay-to-quay services where these terminals serve as hubs for shippers’ own delivery or collection, with the UK and Ireland being the most used areas.
Tank operators, bulk operators, feeder-operators and deep-sea lines beneﬁt from the ﬁxed service schedules.
- Connected to an extensive multimodal service network
- Schedule integrity of port-to-port sailings
- Professionals specifically assigned to represent the shipping line with expertise and dedication
- Local points of contact with extensive knowledge about container transport
- Compliant with IMO regulations (Dangerous Goods)
- FLC/FTL solution available on client request
- ISO and AEO certified
- Supplementary services are provided to enhance the overall client experience.
- Ireland and United Kingdom
- Scandinavia – Shortsea
- Spain and Portugal – Shortsea
- Continent – Barge