Besides full container loads, Samskip also oﬀers groupage and part load (LCL) door to door multimodal short sea (to/from Norway, Iceland, and between Italy – Ireland) and deep-sea services.
By efficiently combining the different transport modes - vessels, train, truck or barge, Samskip and its customers successfully take mileage off Europe’s busy road network. Our clients benefit from a sustainable transport solution: less CO2 emissions, driving hour restrictions and traffic jams.
- Reliable, fast and competitive transit times;
- You are charged only for the space your cargo takes up, not for the entire container.
- Rates can be provided per m², loading meter, block pallet and euro pallet.
- Additional services that complement the client experience are available.
- Transit time 5 days
- delivery within 1 day day after ETA
- Available for northbound deliveries via Oslo
- Two (Tue and Fri) departures a week ex Rotterdam where the loads are consolidated
- Collections in the Benelux, Germany & France for non-hazardous goods
- Mon or Tue morning collection: Tue arrival Oslo. Cargo availability or delivery in the Greater Oslo area on Fri
- Wed, Thu or Fri collection: Mon arrival, Tue availability
Italy into Ireland
- Delivery within 1 day in the Dublin area
- Delivery within 48 hours in the rest of Ireland
- Available for deliveries from Milano to Dublin
- Two (Tue and Fri) guaranteed departures a week ex Rotterdam
- into Dublin where the loads are consolidated
- Collections in Italy for non-hazardous goods