We Deliver Promises
Samskip connects Finland with Great Britain, Ireland, Italy and the Benelux. We focus on reliability with our own fleet of 45ft containers and sustainability through an integrated network of ship, road, rail services and inland barge services, specializing in delivering door-to-door and quay-to-quay transport solutions throughout Finland and the Baltic States.
High frequency services connect Russia with the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia as well as with Spain, Portugal and Italy via its main hub in Rotterdam. With the pan-European connections, we offer excellent and flexible solutions via rail, shortsea and inland waterways.
- Transportation in 45ft high cube pallet wide container with same capacity as a road trailer.
- Availability of specialized equipment, including 45ft reefer containers for temperature-controlled cargoes
- Fixed-day weekly service to/from Helsinki via the port of Rotterdam with short transit times
- Linkage to our extensive short-sea network: the UK, Ireland and Iberia via hub in Rotterdam
- Extensive rail connections with up to 17 weekly rail departures to/from Italy covering various regions.
- Local presence through our agent in Finland – and own offices in all countries of service.