Samskip specializes in delivering door-to-door transport solutions into Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania.
Samskip provides Latvian and Lithuanian importers and exporters with reliable multimodal transport solutions to their key markets in Great Britain, Ireland and the Benelux area
- Own truck fleet in Latvia for times collections and deliveries throughout the Baltic States
- Transportation in 45ft high cube pallet wide container with same capacity as a road trailer
- Linkage to our extensive short-sea network; the UK, Ireland and Iberia via hub in Rotterdam
- Sustainable and scalable transport solution for high-volume exporters
- Local presence with own offices in all countries of service that speak your language
- Fixed-day weekly sailing to and from Riga and Klaipeda via the port of Rotterdam
- Samskip provides UK importers and exporters with a reliable and hassle-free alternative to trailers post-Brexit
- During the autumn and winter Samskip provides wood exporters with a scalable solution to deliver higher volumes of wooden products to heat homes in Great Britain and Ireland
- We connect all areas of Norway, both West Coast and Oslofjord with the Baltic States with a unique multimodal service.