Samskip offers importers and exporters in the Baltic States multimodal transport solutions along with a strong service culture to their key markets in Great Britain, Ireland and the Benelux area.
Samskip provides Latvian and Lithuanian importers and exporters with reliable multimodal transport solutions to their key markets in Great Britain, Ireland and the Benelux area
- We have offices in all countries of service with experts that speak the local language.
- Samskip owned truck fleet in Latvia, providing high-quality, on-time collections and deliveries.
- Pan-European short-sea network via our hub in Rotterdam, with high frequency connections to the UK, Ireland, Norway and Iberia.
- Weekly fixed-day sailings to/from Riga and Klaipeda, guaranteeing reliable service.
- Multimodal service options: Intermodal Sea, Intermodal Rail, and all road services which can be tailored to your supply chain requirements.
- Kaunas Intermodal Rail service with 4 weekly departures from Kaunas to Duisburg and vice versa with competitive onward links to/from the UK, Ireland, Benelux and German Ruhr area.
- In-house customs clearance options in the UK and Latvia to ensure a smooth supply chain.
- Express service by direct truck from Benelux and Germany to Latvia and vice versa for urgent consignments.