With offices in 24 countries across Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and Australia, we offer transport and related services by land, sea, rail and air, around the world, focusing on cost efficient, reliable and environmentally friendly solutions.
A global logistics company
Samskip is a Dutch company with its headquarters in Rotterdam, Netherlands which was founded originally in Iceland, in 1990. Since then Samskip has consistently grown and extended its network in 35 countries.
Facts & figures
- 400,000 Transported container units
- 900 Million Eur Annual turnover in Euros
- 450+ Rail departures per week
- 120+ Shortsea departures per week
- 30+ barge departures per week
- 130,000 m2 rail terminal
- 20,000 Containers
- 470 Mega trailers
- 320 Trucks
- 20 Vessels
- 24 countries worldwide
- 1,700 Employees around the world
* Latest update was made on July 1st 2023, because of that some figures may differ from our Sustainability Report
At Samskip we are always able to offer you the right equipment for your specific cargo needs using a wide range of vessels, containers, trucks and trailers.
Our vast network covers most corners of the world. We offer a wide range of services and equipment to customers on a global basis, meeting various transport needs.